Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rememberance of EC exhibition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YanNaingAye
LEVEL '3'
LEVEL '3'
YanNaingAye

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-10-25

rememberance of EC exhibition Empty
PostSubject: rememberance of EC exhibition   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 10:45 pm

Seeing the photo that took in Electronic Exhibition, I remember our teachers and that show. Thanks to Saya U Zaw Min Aung, Daw Kyawt and all Ec brothers! We were only fourth year students! Anyway, it was successful. Also thank Htut Gyi! Project book also came out because of him. I will be glad if someone can post the book here. bounce
I remember an oscilloscope was spoiled in that show! hee hee... Sayama Daw Kyawt often talked about it. Exhibition dinner is also unforgettable! We sang a lot of Karaoke. affraid Laughing geek My speakers were spoiled again! hee... Sad We ate, drank and played a lot! You may also remember the actions of Haji and War War Myint. hee hee...
Ec Exhibition, Fund Fair, etc... are still beautiful dreams for me.
Back to top Go down
http://yan9aye.blogspot.com/
ZawMinHt
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: rememberance of EC exhibition   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:42 am

Those moments would be part of our life forever. These are the golden times of our life as well. Now the gold is getting fainter. Laughing
YNA , I didn't know the story about Haji and WWM. How about Sein Sein ( Sein Sandar from MyitNge ) 's entertainment ? and Aung Ko Ko Oo 's terrorism Twisted Evil . Sitt Thwe Kyaw lost of of hair from his legs affraid because Ei Ei Khin during the games.
Back to top Go down
kyawmyo
Admin
Admin
kyawmyo

Male
Number of posts : 66
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 7th
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: rememberance of EC exhibition   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 8:10 am

Hi Brothers,
At that time, I was a fresher at MIT. I got an idea to choose EC major from that exhibition. Laughing The show I like best is betting with Computer program, rolling dices. And IR romote control project was also in my mind ever.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
phoseingyi
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
phoseingyi

Male
Number of posts : 28
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : Fourth
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: rememberance of EC exhibition   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 8:14 am

Surprised ေဟး.. ဖိုးႏိုင္....

What a Face အဲဒီညထင္တယ္... ငါ႔ေကာင္မေလး (အခု ငါ႔မိန္းမ) ငါ႔ကို စစ္ေသြးၾကီးမွတ္ျပီး အထင္လြဲတာေလ... ဟီး...ဟီး...

study ငါအခု မင္းကိုေျပာတာ ဘယ္သူ႕မွေလ်ွာက္မေျပာနဲ႔ေနာ္....
Back to top Go down
showminthar
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
showminthar

Male
Number of posts : 41
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 4th batch
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: ေဟး Mr.ဖု&   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 9:04 am

Mr. PSG wrote:
Quote :
Surprised ေဟး.. ဖိုးႏိုင္....

What a Face အဲဒီညထင္တယ္... ငါ႔ေကာင္မေလး (အခု ငါ႔မိန္းမ) ငါ႔ကို စစ္ေသြးၾကီးမွတ္ျပီး အထင္လြဲတာေလ... ဟီး...ဟီး...

study ငါအခု မင္းကိုေျပာတာ ဘယ္သူ႕မွေလ်ွာက္မေျပာနဲ႔ေနာ္....

ေဟး ဖိုးစိန္ႀကီး ။

တခုခု ေတာ့လြဲေနၿပီထင္တယ္။

မင္းကိုစစ္ေသြးထင္တာလား? စစ္ေသြး ကုိ မင္း ထင္တာလား ?

မင္းကိုစစ္ေသြးထင္ ရင္ ဘာ အထင္လြဲစရာ လုိလဲ။

ရွင္း ရွင္း ေၿပာပါ သူငယ္ခ်င္း ရာ။Question Question Question

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rememberance of EC exhibition   rememberance of EC exhibition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rememberance of EC exhibition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum :: General :: MIT Fourth Batch-
Jump to: