Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

come in ,I love jordan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weiwei
LEVEL '0'
LEVEL '0'

Female
Number of posts : 7
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : yit
Registration date : 2010-09-14

come in ,I love jordan  Empty
PostSubject: come in ,I love jordan    come in ,I love jordan  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 am

You must have heard of basketball greats Michael Jordan, then you surelymichael jordan shoes。
Two days ago, I suddenly in the street see a brother wearing a pair of air jordan shoes of black and white , 1996-year

models, I did not expect to see people can actually wear this shoe after 10 years later .It is really excited !
Launched in 1996 on behalf of Jordan 12 shoes looked very rough mad, soles are particularly exaggerated. Taylor of the rocket has been wearing this shoe .
As a Jordan fan, or obsessive NBA , how cool is having a pair of Jordan shoes. Jordan shoes too expensive? Come to our air

jordan shoes online to look, we have a lot of cheap jordan shoes, quickly bought a pair of these, others must envy

you.

Back to top Go down

come in ,I love jordan
Page 1 of 1