Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyawmyo
Admin
Admin
kyawmyo

Male
Number of posts : 66
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 7th
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Empty
PostSubject: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 pm

Proteus Virtual System Modelling (VSM) combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. For the first time ever, it is possible to develop and test such designs before a physical prototype is constructed.
This is possible because you can interact with the design using on screen indicators such as LED and LCD displays and actuators such as switches and buttons. The simulation takes place in real time (or near enough to it): a 300 MHz Pentium II can simulate a basic 8051 system clocking at over 12MHz. Proteus VSM also provides extensive debugging facilities including breakpoints, single stepping and variable display for both assembly code and high level language source.
The VSM architecture allows additional animated models to be created by anyone, including end users. Whilst many types of animated model can be produced without resort to coding, a documented interface has been provided for developers to write their own models packaged as Windows DLLs. These models can implement purely electrical behaviour or combine this with graphical behaviour so that almost any kind of application specific peripheral can be simulated.
[b] To Download that simulator for Full version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/485461/Prosys6.9.04.PSW_excidium.rar.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 32
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 4th
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 5:48 pm

Thanks bro.
I know about it:
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors.
See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
Over 6000 analogue and digital device models.
Extensive single step and debugging facilities.
Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Back to top Go down
http://manit.goodforum.net
Kyaw Naing Oo
LEVEL '1'
LEVEL '1'
Kyaw Naing Oo

Male
Number of posts : 27
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 8th Batch
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: cannot download   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 10:43 pm

Dear Brothers,
I am very interested in this case and I tried to download from the link Ko Kyaw Myo uploaded but cannot. It asked to get the premium user account. How can I get this software please? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Kyaw Naing Oo.
Back to top Go down
Sai Nanda
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'

Male
Number of posts : 182
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 8th batch
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 5:57 am

Kyaw Naing Oo wrote:
Dear Brothers,
I am very interested in this case and I tried to download from the link Ko Kyaw Myo uploaded but cannot. It asked to get the premium user account. How can I get this software please? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Kyaw Naing Oo.

hey fri'
can u use internet at ur office? if yes, pls try at ur office first, as my experience in using rapidshare, it can't dl at our starhub (home user) bcoz of ip address(i think). but if u want to get it seriously , i can dl from my office. hee hee. but one important thing for rapidshare is , as it said, if no one dl this link during 30 or 45 days, that link will dead automatically. if it's so, i also cant' dl for u fri', but i'll try this for u.
as ko kyaw myo posted date, it's on mergin of the dead line.tomorrow i'll try for u fri'.
it's 26MB only, if ok, it won't take too long to dl.
cheers!
Back to top Go down
kyawmyo
Admin
Admin
kyawmyo

Male
Number of posts : 66
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 7th
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 6:14 pm

Dear Kyaw Naing Oo,
It is due to bandwidth usage of your ISP to RapidShare. You can try with different SIP, Singtel or Starhub. You might see message like this.
"You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 72 minutes)" If so, all you have to do is just wait till that time. Enjoy it.
KM
Back to top Go down
Sai Nanda
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'

Male
Number of posts : 182
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : 8th batch
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 7:04 pm

kyawmyo wrote:
Dear Kyaw Naing Oo,
It is due to bandwidth usage of your ISP to RapidShare. You can try with different SIP, Singtel or Starhub. You might see message like this.
"You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 72 minutes)" If so, all you have to do is just wait till that time. Enjoy it.
KM
thanks ko kyaw myo,
then hey,ko kyaw naing oo, it's yes like said ko kyaw myo, if u want to know how much time left to wait, u can click refresh button,it'll change and show left time but sometime (almost everytime) though it's due limited time, we can't dl, it's show, u r bot, and add wrong words again and again, something like that, Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...
wow i've just forget to tell u main thing, hey dude, i've just finished downloading this one for u from my office. but today, i forgot to take my mp3 player, so i can't fetch it along me, so tomorrow, i'll take it for u dude, dont' worry, though i tried to send with gmail, as it's 25MB+, so cant'.Tomorrow friend ! ALMOST sure, cos i m a forgetten type.....hee hee.....Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers   Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very very good Simulator for Electronic Engineers
Page 1 of 1