Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mandalay Technological University Forum

ဴမန္မာအင္ဂဵင္နီယာမဵားဖိုရမ္

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let me give u some advice....Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobowaimg
LEVEL '5'
LEVEL '5'
bobowaimg

Male
Number of posts : 209
Batch if MIT (if not simply fill YIT) : last
Registration date : 2006-10-24

let me give u some advice....Admin Empty
PostSubject: let me give u some advice....Admin   let me give u some advice....Admin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 8:43 am

first of all, i really want to say thanks for all who are worth for this forum wrapping up.... quite impressive...
second of all, thanks to ko yan naing aye for advertising this to me and others...we really need it for this forum success and idea exchanges for myanmar students...

1. forums is still quite unfamiliar to most of our mit or mtu students.... yea we have some myanmar forum pioneers such as ko sarpatee (EC), JL (arch) in Bagannet forum and nativemyanmar... but forums is still relatively unknown to mit and mtu studs....

2. we still feel quite uneasy to write in english... and never been used Myanmar fonts...

3. most of us are quite week in eassy writing.. i think it is quite essential to post a successful post...

4. for the above facts 2. 3. , it takes much time to post a topic and we mit stds are still quite busy for this amount of time...

so how do we overcome them.... to be a successful forum...
Back to top Go down
http://bobowaimg.blogspot.com

let me give u some advice....Admin
Page 1 of 1